Request Materials by Mail
Download Information in PDF Format
You have permission to reprint and/or reformat information sheets, articles or other content from this website as long as the number 1-800-222-1222 is prominently displayed and the Poison Help logo, if used, remains unaltered.
The following materials are available for download in PDF format.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may click on the icon for a free download.
- Quick Prevention Tips (PDF file - 315 kb)
- Carbon Monoxide (PDF file -175 kb)
- Mercury Clean Up Guidelines for the Home (PDF file - 84.1 kb)
- Mercury Clean Up Guidelines for in the Schools (PDF file - 63 kb)
- Fluorescent Bulb Mercury Clean up Guidelines (PDF file - 151 kb)
- Poisonous Plants-Prevention and Exposure Tips (PDF file -173 kb)
- Plant Guide List (PDF file -264 kb)
- Household Checklist (PDF file - 99 kb)
- 10 Questions to ask your doctor (PDF file - 64 kb)
- Common drug interactions (PDF file - 151 kb)
- Personal Medication Record (PDF file - 127 kb)
- Seniors Brochure (PDF file - 266 kb)
Poison Prevention Material
- Ask first-Teenager (PDF file - 383 kb)
- Be safe, be sure (PDF file - 471 kb)
- Expert Help (PDF file - 466 kb)
- Keep her safe- Toddler (PDF file - 477 kb)
- Turn on the lights (PDF file - 447 kb)
Poison prevention brochures written in various languages are available below and can be used to prevent exposures to hazardous substances, promote awareness of poison prevention, and increase utilization of poison control services. If you are interested in ordering free magnets for Spanish speakers, please contact PoisonHelp@hcmed.org.
- Poison Safety Brochure, Spanish (PDF file - 329 kb)
- Spanish Top Ten Home Poison Safety Tips (Que tan segura es su casa?)
- Making Connections Video