- AAPCC – The American Association of Poison Control Centers supports the nation's 55 poison centers in their efforts to prevent and treat poison exposures.
- Centers for Disease Control – Find information about health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S.
- Hennepin County Medical Center – HCMC is Minnesota's premier Level 1 Adult Trauma Center and Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center.
- HRSA National Poison Help Site – The Health Resources and Services Administration provides several poison control resources.
- Minnesota Department of Health – The Minnesota Department of Health website provides information about protecting, maintaining and improving the health of all Minnesotans.
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency – This web page gives specific information about safely cleaning up mercury spills at home.
- Hennepin County Medication Disposal - This page provides resources for Hennepin County Residents to safely dispose of unwanted prescription medication
- Minnesota DHS: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services - This page provides resources to Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals in Minnesota
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free) – This free application will allow you to download all PDF files on the Poison Center's website.
Access the following websites by clicking on the logo.