MN Poison Control System
Call 1-800-222-1222 or get help online at webpoisoncontrol.org for all poison emergencies and questions. Do not wait for symptoms to appear. Our poison experts are available 24/7. About Us →
Online Training Course
Our free Poison Prevention Training Program consists of several online modules meant to teach others about poisonings and how to prevent them.
Need to order some educational materials? You can get Poison Help magnets, stickers, and brochures free of charge!
Two Ways to Get Help
In addition to calling 1-800-222-1222, did you know you can also get free online help for poison-related questions or emergencies? Click the link below to learn more about webPOISONCONTROL!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the updates to drug shortages for dimercaprol and physostigmine?
- What are the updates to Acetaminophen Management?
- What is a poison?
- When should I induce vomiting?
- What if I suspect someone has been poisoned?
- Who are the Poison Center's most frequent callers?
- When is the Poison Center the busiest?
- What are the most common exposures the Poison Center is consulted on?
- What should I do if my pet has been poisoned?