MN Poison Control System
Call 1-800-222-1222 or get help online at webpoisoncontrol.org for all poison emergencies and questions. Do not wait for symptoms to appear. Our poison experts are available 24/7. About Us →
Online Training Course
Our free Poison Prevention Training Program consists of several online modules meant to teach others about poisonings and how to prevent them.
Need to order some educational materials? You can get Poison Help magnets, stickers, and brochures free of charge!
NPPW 2021 Toolkit
Help share poison safety messages during National Poison Prevention Week 2021! Click the link below for a partner toolkit which includes materials you can use throughout the week.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What COVID-19 social media resources are available?
- Who should I contact with questions related to COVID-19?
- Are more poison exposures happening due to COVID-19?
- What is a poison?
- When should I induce vomiting?
- What if I suspect someone has been poisoned?
- Who are the Poison Center's most frequent callers?
- When is the Poison Center the busiest?
- What are the most common exposures the Poison Center is consulted on?
- What should I do if my pet has been poisoned?