Resources & Partnerships
- APC – The America’s Poison Centers supports the nation’s 55 poison centers in their efforts to prevent and treat poison exposures.
- Centers for Disease Control – Find information about health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S.
- Hennepin Healthcare – Hennepin Healthcare is Minnesota’s premier Level 1 Adult Trauma Center and Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center.
- HRSA National Poison Help Site – The Health Resources and Services Administration provides several poison control resources.
- Minnesota Department of Health – The Minnesota Department of Health website provides information about protecting, maintaining and improving the health of all Minnesotans.
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency – This web page gives specific information about safely cleaning up mercury spills at home.
- Hennepin County Medication Disposal – This page provides resources for Hennepin County Residents to safely dispose of unwanted prescription medication.
- Minnesota DHS: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services – This page provides resources to Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals in Minnesota.
- ECHO – Emergency, Community, Health, and Outreach for Minnesota’s refugee and immigrant populations.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free) – This free application will allow you to download all PDF files on the Poison Center’s website.